Thursday 27 December 2012

Unaccomplished longings - Music

....Evening came, night has arrived, and I play my music again and again...No way to say there could be anything more beautiful for me right now than the ringing of Mylène's singing in my ears.

You know this phenomenon? This state of mind which can't be excused nor ignored, when you feel the longing for one special song, one special singer, and only this one?....That is what has caught me now, and believe it or not - I enjoy it with all my heart.
There's nothing better than diving into another beloved person's world. I can say sans ambiguité, without hesitation that I love the person I get to know in a deeper way. I fall in love with this special way of the other one. This love is deep, desired - but remains unsatisfied, somehow, always. No matter how much you listen to what she sings, watch her face, her smile, say her name, dream her act in front of and next to you - you will never have her accomplished in your mind. It remains an unaccomplished dream....

Sometimes I think, there should be more of them.


There is a lot behind this face. Mylène.

No comments:

Post a Comment