Saturday 29 December 2012

Devant Moi Longings for Future

Sometimes......
I get these longings...
These visions of - how could my life look like!?..... And then I need so much hope and love around me to go on hoping and living...As it says:

C'est devant moi que je veux vivre, j'ai devant moi beaucoup de vies et des rires...


As I listen to all that beautiful music, I experience so many strong emotions and it rolls through my head: What will I do with all the energy it produces? How can I elevate it in my life, how can I develop into something big and good and useful? How can I express the raging, howling, singing, laughing, burning soul inside of me? Should I meet someone who can take it and give it a name and a body? Should I just go on singing on my own and be nice to my friends and that's it? Or what should I do?
I want to do a big step to something. I just go no idea, what exactly is it that I want. It's one thing I know - I need much hope and belief in myself and in what I have and God help me to find the source and the direction to put the energy in it.
It's night, such feelings often come at night and the beauty and pain make me cry.
To say it again with the words of Mylène which were created for such moments:

 

La vie n'est pas toujours ce chemin droit

Il faut me dire quand vient le noir

J'ai devant moi beaucoup de vie et d'espoir...


ZR

No comments:

Post a Comment