Monday 31 December 2012

Smell of true happiness

 
... The smell of green, freshly cut grass in the backyard of the airport... And I thought I would never ever find the same smell around here, the place I'm now. It's like someone decided to send me sweet greetings from another world. The smell captivates the senses when I catch it, it fills the head and heart with a touchable feeling of happiness and love, it casts a spell on me and lets me be drawn back into memory, far away from place and time. Something which is deep within me... Sun shining, birds chirping, big yellow fruits hang down on the trees' branches..

But once you leave the source, the smell and all it causes is thrown back into the dark, misty pool of memory where it sleeps until....someone comes to wake it.

Lovely smell and lovely place, how I thank you to have been there to recall me of something that is dear!


PS: I never told you about it, but I have a secret love for airports. They remind me of having wings - sometimes - even if the most time of my life I spend without them.

ZR

No comments:

Post a Comment